Hello Rui,

The problem here is that flexbar repository on the main Galaxy Tool Shed does
not define a relationship between the flexbar tool contained within the
repository and a recipe for installing the flexbar binary dependency.  The
flexbar tool config includes the following requirements tag set:

<requirements>
        <requirement type="binary" version="2.4">flexbar</requirement>
    </requirements>

But there is no information about how to install the flexbar binary.   The tool
should have a a relationship to a recipt for installing the flexbar binary
using the approach described here:
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/ToolsWitDependenciesInSeparateRepositories

You can contact the tool author to report this problem.  In the meantime, to
use the tool, you'll have to install the flexbar dependency manually and make
sure it can be found in the environment in which the tool is executed.

Greg Von Kuster