Hi,

I am currently working on some user-service functionalities on a local
version of galaxy (cistrome actually) and I am looking for a way to save
some job details outside of Galaxy.
This would allow the users to consult those even after the datasets are
deleted from Galaxy (in order to free some memory on disks).

It would be great to get the same presentation as in the job details (with
a column "input parameter", "value", etc), and I have found out that it has
something to do with a "show params" function in the Galaxy code, but I
can't figure out how to use it.

I would like it to be called in the command line when we use a tool (I'll
just have to put it in the xml file), is that even possible ?

Oh and by the way, losing the stderr and stdout links is not a problem as
long as it doesn't screw the whole file.

Thank you for your help

Guillaume