Hello Evan,

Thanks a bunch for the error report! I can confirm the problem and a
hack to avoid it can be found here  -
https://github.com/jmchilton/galaxy-central/commit/306a86558a7ee7be1bc2d68cd939b16b5f1863d4.patch.
I am going to give someone more familiar with the core GUI stuff a
chance to fix the underlying problem before applying that hack to
central though.

I have created a Trello card to track progress on this issue here  -
https://trello.com/c/LWkgOJRV.

Thanks,
-John