I want to setup a tool_shed_install.xml to roll out tools at first
boot for Galaxy.

1) Is it possible to get Galaxy to generate this based on the tools
currently installed from the tool shed?

2) Is it required to list every tool provided by each repository, or
can I simply add the repository to the file and Galaxy will assume all
tools are included?

3) The tool_shed_install.xml.sample file exists only in the
galaxy-central#default branch. This should probably be included in the
galaxy-dist#stable too.

Cheers,

-Evan Bollig
Research Associate | Application Developer | User Support Consultant
Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
599 Walter Library
612 624 1447
e...@msi.umn.edu