Hi Peter,

I've been doing some refactoring in the central branch which caused this
issuee.  It's been fixed in 13582:581e7c8e353e, which is now running on the
test tool shed, ao this bad behavior should be resolved.

Thanks so much for reporting this.

Greg Von Kuster

On May 22, 2014, at 8:39 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just hit a bug on the TestToolShed,
>
> (1) Goto http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/
> (3) Click "Latest revision: failing tool tests" or similar links
> (4) Observer error page, NameError: global name 'suc' is not defined
>
> This is working on the main ToolShed.
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter
>
> --
>
> Internal Server Error
>
> Galaxy was unable to successfully complete your request

> Module galaxy.web.framework.middleware.error:149 in __call__
>>> app_iter = self.application(environ, sr_checker)
> Module paste.debug.prints:106 in __call__
>>> environ, self.app)
> Module paste.wsgilib:543 in intercept_output
>>> app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)
> Module paste.recursive:84 in __call__
>>> return self.application(environ, start_response)
> Module paste.httpexceptions:633 in __call__
>>> return self.application(environ, start_response)
> Module galaxy.web.framework.base:132 in __call__
>>> return self.handle_request( environ, start_response )
> Module galaxy.web.framework.base:190 in handle_request
>>> body = method( trans, **kwargs )
> Module galaxy.webapps.tool_shed.controllers.repository:239 in
> browse_my_writable_repositories_with_failing_tool_tests
>>> return self.my_writable_repositories_with_failing_tool_tests_grid( trans,
>>> **kwd )
> Module galaxy.web.framework.helpers.grids:80 in __call__
>>> query = self.build_initial_query( trans, **kwargs )
> Module tool_shed.grids.repository_grids:1083 in build_initial_query
>>> grids_util.filter_by_latest_downloadable_changeset_revision_that_has_failing_tool_tests(
>>>  trans, repository )
> Module tool_shed.grids.util:89 in
> filter_by_latest_downloadable_changeset_revision_that_has_failing_tool_tests
>>> repository_metadata =
>>> get_latest_downloadable_repository_metadata_if_it_includes_tools( trans,
>>> repository )
> Module tool_shed.grids.util:196 in
> get_latest_downloadable_repository_metadata_if_it_includes_tools
>>> repository_metadata = get_latest_downloadable_repository_metadata( trans,
>>> repository )
> Module tool_shed.grids.util:180 in get_latest_downloadable_repository_metadata
>>> latest_downloadable_revision =
>>> suc.get_previous_metadata_changeset_revision( repository, repo, tip_ctx,