Hi all,

I just hit a bug on the TestToolShed,

(1) Goto http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/
(3) Click "Latest revision: failing tool tests" or similar links
(4) Observer error page, NameError: global name 'suc' is not defined

This is working on the main ToolShed.

Regards,

Internal Server Error

Galaxy was unable to successfully complete your request

Module galaxy.web.framework.middleware.error:149 in __call__
>>  app_iter = self.application(environ, sr_checker)
Module paste.debug.prints:106 in __call__
>>  environ, self.app)
Module paste.wsgilib:543 in intercept_output
>>  app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)
Module paste.recursive:84 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module paste.httpexceptions:633 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:132 in __call__
>>  return self.handle_request( environ, start_response )
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:190 in handle_request
>>  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.webapps.tool_shed.controllers.repository:239 in
browse_my_writable_repositories_with_failing_tool_tests
>>  return self.my_writable_repositories_with_failing_tool_tests_grid( trans,
>> **kwd )
Module galaxy.web.framework.helpers.grids:80 in __call__
>>  query = self.build_initial_query( trans, **kwargs )
Module tool_shed.grids.repository_grids:1083 in build_initial_query

>> grids_util.filter_by_latest_downloadable_changeset_revision_that_has_failing_tool_tests(
>>  trans, repository )
Module tool_shed.grids.util:89 in
filter_by_latest_downloadable_changeset_revision_that_has_failing_tool_tests
>>  repository_metadata =
>> get_latest_downloadable_repository_metadata_if_it_includes_tools( trans,
>> repository )
Module tool_shed.grids.util:196 in
get_latest_downloadable_repository_metadata_if_it_includes_tools
>>  repository_metadata = get_latest_downloadable_repository_metadata( trans,
>> repository )
Module tool_shed.grids.util:180 in get_latest_downloadable_repository_metadata
>>  latest_downloadable_revision =
>> suc.get_previous_metadata_changeset_revision( repository, repo, tip_ctx,
>> downloadable=True )
NameError: global name 'suc' is not defined
extra data

full traceback

text version
This may be an intermittent problem due to load or other unpredictable
factors, reloading the page may address the problem.