I am using the new_tool_panel_section_label option when installing
tools from the toolshed (via
scripts/api/install_tool_shed_repository.py. It works, but I'm curious
if its producing the wrong result.

See the attached image. I have installed a bunch of tools with
new_tool_panel_section_label="Other (Main Tool Shed)". I see in the
tool_conf.xml that the tool is installed under a section, and the
section name gives the menu option its string (e.g., "Other (Main Tool
Shed)"). A <label> on the other hand is contained within a section and
gives a subheading string (see expected_section_and_label.png). If the
parameter "new_tool_panel_section_label" specifies the section_name,
what option exists to specify the label? Or perhaps was the "*_label"
option intended to provide the subheading and another option (e.g.,
new_tool_panel_section_name supposed to exist)?

Cheers,

-Evan Bollig
Research Associate | Application Developer | User Support Consultant
Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
599 Walter Library
612 624 1447
e...@msi.umn.edu