Hello Evan,

When installing "tools" into Galaxy from the Tool Shed, you are actually
installing Tool Shed repositories that contain tools, among other things (e.g.,
custom datatypes, exported workflows and other Galaxy utilities).  The Galaxy
UI does provide the ability to unistall, but it is at the repository level,
just like installing is.  You'll need to use the "Manage installed tool shed
repositories" option from the Admin perspective.  The list of installed
repositories each provide a pop-up menu to that includes options to uninstall.

Greg Von Kuster