Hi Jun,

Thanks for the clarification - I did not read your question carefully
enough, sorry.

I don't think this is possible. What I would use is just:

      <param name="type" type="select" label="BLAST type">
              <option value="blastn">BLASTN, for DNA against DNA</option>
             <option value="blastp">BLASTP, for protein against protein</option>
      </param>

Regards,

Peter