Hi,

Yes, I am aware of such. I had intended to update the Cluster docs as
it's the more appropriate page, perhaps linking to it from the community
log page.

I was hoping that people might send in their experiences so I could
aggregate them and write the entries for them. There's always a lot of
apathy towards documentation, and given that this is a feature used by a
select few (even if many organisations use it, only a handful of people
are actually doing the deployment), I figured that they might be more
easily convinced to simply summarise their issues/experiences in a dozen
bulletpoints. Additionally by aggregation we could easily identify
common problems and highlight those for others to see.

That is always good, yes, but hard to motivate people.
My problem is that I do not remember every detail of every problem, it's to far away. Galaxy is running for us now. But if I encounter any new problem I will let you and the wiki know.

That said...no one has replied to this yet. I fully intend to at least
include mine, however I was holding out for some other replies.

Fingers crossed!
Bjoern

Cheers,
Eric