Hi,

I've done a local installation of Galaxy. Everything work but I just have some
questions about customisation:

1)How can I modify the main page (for example: new image, twitter integration
etc.) as seen on the main page of galaxy (https://usegalaxy.org/) ?

2)How can I write title on the toolbox menu (eg : NGS Toolbox Beta)

3)Is it possible to upload a file without copy it and without being as admin
but as simple user ?
I know we can upload a file without copy in Galaxy
(https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/DataLibraries/UploadingLibraryFiles?action=show&redirect=Admin%2FData+Libraries%2FUploading+Library+Files)
 but I want to do it without being admin.

Thanks for your help

Patrick Tran Van
INSA Lyon
4ème année Bio-Informatique et Modélisation