Hello all,

Regular registration for the 2014 Galaxy Community Conference (GCC2014,
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Events/GCC2014) closes this Friday, June 6.
 After that late registration is still open, but registration rates *go up
100%.*

GCC2014 is all about high-throughput biology.  It's in Baltimore, from June
30 through July 2.  The full program is posted, and includes

   - Training Day
   <https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Events/GCC2014/TrainingDay> - 15
   sessions on 12 topics in 5 parallel tracks with topics ranging from
*Visualizing
   NGS data *to* Galaxy installation and administration*
   - 26 talks

<https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Events/GCC2014/Program#Day_1:_Main_Meeting.2C_July_1>
including
   a keynote by Steven Salzberg, and 25 other talks by researchers and
   industry leaders
   - 25 Posters
   <https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Events/GCC2014/Abstracts#Poster_Abstracts> -
   and counting - we still have space for a few more
   <https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Events/GCC2014/Abstracts#Abstract_Submission>
   - Lightning Talks - Present your rsesarch in two fast paced sessions.
   - Birds-of-a-Feather <https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Events/GCC2014/BoFs> -
   Gather with other researchers with common interests and challenges
(and propose
   one
   <https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Events/GCC2014/BoFs#Want_to_plan_a_BoF.3F>
for
   your own area of interest)
   - The first ever GCC Hackathon
   <https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Events/GCC2014/Hackathon> (only 8 spaces
   left)

Please do let us know if you have any questions.  We would love to see you
in Baltimore.

Thanks,

Dave Clements

--