Hi Nate,
The "new" LSF DRMAA is the old FedStage source code. However the latest
release (v 1.1.1) is claimed to be compatible with LSF 9.1.2 which we are
using. And it does work indeed.

Yes, I've re-built the lib with --enable-debug and confirmed that the
segfault happens on returning from drmaa_run_job back to Python. I'm
talking to Dan Blanchard, Python DRMAA maintainer, so there is a hope this
can get resolved.

I'm doing my debugging on the latest Python DRMAA release - 0.7.6. Galaxy
is still on 0.6 so need to update at some point.

Best
Igor