Hi Björn,

The database should persist "forever", even if the workflow is restarted.
 I'm not sure about the distinction between forever and output data, but
the database should remain in place until the user takes specific action to
make it go away.

If you reload a tool, it will reload/extend the existing database.

If we have access to the user name, and can create user-specific data
within one single database, that should address our needs.

Thanks!

Melissa