Hi,

Yes I found a workaround.

Initially I had problems because I was using SQLite and I had lock problems
that led to ugly SQLAlchemy errors.
After changing to Postgres SQL I got rid of lock errors but I had same
issue.

So I tried to create a simple script (my workflow has 14 processes)

from common import submit

submit(...
submit(...
submit(...
x8 times

and same issue, after the 4th or 5th submit call, the HTTP response of of
the call to the api takes ages (minutes) to return (or never returns)

However, if I run separate threads each calling submit, everything works
fine :S...

I know it does not make much sense but before implementing threads I did
first experiments in serial and it was failing
so I did not even try in parallel... but it works.

I've been doing some debugging and API seems to work fine, and I think this
is some issue with Paste HTTP server
but I couldn't be bothered investigating further.

Best,