Dear Galaxy developers

I'm trying to allow users to upload file via FTP.

I've been to the tutorial website but as a beginner, I understand nothing...

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/UploadviaFTP?action=show&redirect=Admin%2FConfig%2FUpload+via+FTP

I've configured the universe_wsgi.ini file with

ftp_upload_dir = galaxy_dist/database/files/
ftp_upload_site = any adress.

I use Filezilla to for FTP connecting but it doesn't works and it asks me a
Port ...
Can someone provide to me a simply tutorial to enable ftp upload ?

Thanks

Pat