Hi,

I am having trouble uploading files.  I have been attempting to upload four
files since noon (GMT) yesterday however the problem shows that the files
are still uploading.

I have cancelled the operation a couple of times hours after starting the
upload to try again but still nothing is happening.

Is there an issue at the moment with uploading files?

Kind regards,

Matthew Birnie

--
matthew.bir...@bristol.ac.uk

Henry Wellcome Laboratories for Integrative Neuroscience and Endocrinology
School of Clinical Sciences
University of Bristol
Dorothy Hodgkin Building
Whitson Street