On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 2:43 PM, Calogero Zarbo <za...@fbk.eu> wrote:
> Ok, thanks for the the tip.
>
> I changed the XML to this one:
>

>     <outputs>
>         <data format="showelab-dataset" name="trainingDataset"
> label="Training Dataset extracted from ${input_dataset.name}">
>             <change_format>
>                <when input="format_options" value="fbk"
> format="fbk-svm-dataset"/>
>             </change_format>
>

>         </data>
>         <data format="showelab-dataset" name="validationDataset"
> label="Validation Dataset extracted from ${input_dataset.name}">
>             <change_format>
>                <when input="format_options" value="fbk"
> format="fbk-svm-dataset"/>
>             </change_format>
>

>         </data>
>
>         <data format="fbk-labels" name="trainingLabels" label="Training
> Dataset Labels extracted from ${input_fbk_dataset_labels.name}">
>             <filter>format_condition['format_options']  == "fbk"</filter>
>         </data>
>
>         <data format="fbk-labels" name="validationLabels" label="Validation
> Dataset Labels extracted from ${input_fbk_dataset_labels.name}">
>             <filter>format_condition['format_options']  == "fbk"</filter>
>         </data>
>
>     </outputs>
>
> Still is not working, maybe the "<when input="format_options" value="fbk"
> format="fbk-svm-dataset"/>" . Maybe it has some problem since the
> "format_options" parameter is inside a "conditional" tag?
>
> Thanks a lot for your time.

I'm not sure off hand - is your complete wrapper in a public repository
somewhere we can look at? However, my general advice would be:

First of all, get it working in the normal tool usage mode (tested by hand).

Then I would get it working with functional tests.

Finally I would test it by hand in the workflow editor, at which point any
problem is probably Galaxy's fault ;)