Hey Eric,

This is not possible (easily anyway) in the latest release of blend4j.
It was on the TODO list though so I have added the functionality in
the following commit:

https://github.com/jmchilton/blend4j/commit/f92909fbda3616da09614b65810ebd86ce496b19

So instead of using GalaxyInstanceFactory.get(url, key) to create
'GalaxyInstance' objects, you will need to use
GalaxyInstanceFactory.getFromCredentials(url, email, password).

Mirrors work I had previously done in bioblend
(https://github.com/afgane/bioblend/commit/07a07b99495a867a9d17bc5c1e22a3739da052ba)
based on the API endpoint Martin had mentioned.

Any chance you have a setup allowing you to use this without me
needing to do a new release of blend4j or do you need the artifacts to
be in maven central?

-John