We are having issues with using Galaxy in Internet Explorer 11 (these work fine
in Chrome & Firefox).

1.       The jobs queued and history doesn't display unless you refresh the
browser window.  Clicking the history reload icon doesn't work.

2.       If I click to edit something in the history, the tabs aren't
clickable.  Attributes are displayed but I can't click on Convert Format,
Datatype, or Permissions.

Anyone else having this problem?  I apologize if this information is documented
somewhere but I was unable to find it.

Thank you for your assistance,
Dori

Dori Sajdak