Hi Evan,

do you have somehow access to this tarball? Than we can put it on

https://github.com/bgruening/download_store

I use that to host R packages to save them for reproducibility.

Can I install another package_r and have packages that depend on
package_r_2_11_0 use the newer version?

I don't think so. But that depends very much on your package. Is it not possible to use a newer R version? In either case you should save all tarballs somehow to archive them!

Cheers,
Bjoern

-Evan Bollig
Research Associate | Application Developer | User Support Consultant
Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
599 Walter Library
612 624 1447
e...@msi.umn.edu