Hey Bjoern,

I'm trying to use variant_recalibrator, xy_plot and other tools that
depend on package_r_2_11_0 and require ggplot2 to be installed. Since
CRAN support for R 2.11.0 and 2.15.0 is on the out, perhaps its a
better idea to update the packages the depend on those versions to R
3.0 or 3.1? The variant_recalibrator tool generates an Rscript
incompatible with modern versions of ggplot2, so this could be a quite
involved undertaking.

Meanwhile I'll look into the download_store option. You download all
of the tarballs and install them individually with R CMD INSTALL?

Cheers,

-E
-Evan Bollig
Research Associate | Application Developer | User Support Consultant
Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
599 Walter Library
612 624 1447
e...@msi.umn.edu