Hi,

I have multiple version of the ncbi-blast+ wrapper installed. But they appear twice or a few of them even tripled in the toolbox. Expected behavior is only one tool in the toolbox and a select box inside of the tool.

I have prepared a docker galaxy-blast container as test case.

https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/bgruening/galaxy-blast/
https://github.com/bgruening/docker-recipes/tree/master/galaxy-blast

Reproducible bugs with Docker!
Cheers,