Dear *

I have a local galaxy instance installed on a cluster.

I've been trying to upload data by URL but kept getting this error: *"unable
to fetch <url of data> [Errno socket error] [Errno 110] connection timed
out". *I've tried with and without file compression format and still gives
me that error.
Am I suppose to modify/edit any particular config file?

Can't seem to find a similar thread or answer to this but perhaps I may
have missed. Apologies if I have missed. Would appreciate if anyone can
please advise.

Thanks.

Best regards
liz