Hi All,

The October Galaxy newsletter went out a week ago.  Buried at the bottom is
this

   -

   36 new ToolShed repos
   <https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/GalaxyUpdates/2014_10#ToolShed_Contributions>

which lists repositories that have been published in the Galaxy Project
ToolShed in the previous month.

I have two questions about this:

*1. How useful is this summary?*

Compiling it is a manual process and it's kind of mind-numbing.  Most
months it takes around 2 hours (I think).

*2. If we keep the summary, should we put it in the Dev News Briefs
instead?*

I'm kinda thinking this summary is a better match for the Dev News Briefs
(every release), then it is for the general newsletter (every month).

Since we are on a survey binge, I've created a 2 question Google form for
you to vote at:
  http://bit.ly/1qdfs5t

(It has a birthday cat theme!)  If you care, please vote.  Discussion (in
this thread) is also welcome.

And many thanks to IUC for suggesting I send this email.

Thanks,

Dave C

--
http://galaxyproject.org/