--> https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/GalaxyUpdates/2014_10#ToolShed_Contributions

> which lists repositories that have been published in the Galaxy Project
> ToolShed in the previous month.
>
> I have two questions about this:
>
> 1. How useful is this summary?
>
> Compiling it is a manual process and it's kind of mind-numbing.  Most months
> it takes around 2 hours (I think).

I find it moderately useful, so if most Galaxy Admins think the same, it
probably is overall a good time investment.

> 2. If we keep the summary, should we put it in the Dev News Briefs instead?
>
> I'm kinda thinking this summary is a better match for the Dev News Briefs
> (every release), then it is for the general newsletter (every month).

I would suggest both (easy if it is just a link, a tiny bit of copy and paste
if not), but that wasn't an option on the Google form.