When I click get output in the UCSC main table browser in firefox nothing
happens.

I  can fix this by going to  about:config in firefox and disabling
security.mixed_content.block_active_content

I  am running galaxy behind an apache proxy using https as we have users
authenticate with their hpc accounts.  Is there a fix for  this aside from
making the change to firefox?

Thanks,
Don
FSU Research Computing Center