Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to prevent auto-selecting an option
for Running a workflow? Quiet often users (especially novices) would
re-run workflows without checking much the data that goes in thinking it
will be the same as before. But because the options in drop down menus
are auto-populated it seems the top option is always selected by
default. For example, previously we had a single fasta file as reference
and in the process of a workflow few other fasta files get generated.
they appear above the previous fasta in the selection, so without paying
attention people skip the input without really checking it.

Can we manually add a "blank" selection at the top to force users to
select something?

Alex

--
Dr Aleksey Jironkin

Bioinformatician
Bioinformatics Unit
Infectious Disease Informatics
Microbiologicy Services, Colindale
Public Health England
61 Colindale Avenue
London
NW9 5EQ

aleksey.jiron...@phe.gov.uk

Tel: 020 83 276610

www.gov.uk/phe Follow us on Twitter @PHE_uk

Protecting and improving the nation’s health