I changed the values for new_file_path and job_working_directory in my config
file.

After restarting galaxy I'm finding some of the tools still reference the old
path which no longer exists.  Do these end up hard coded in some place... I
haven't done a find + grep to go looking yet but that may be the next step...

Thanks for any help
--Don
FSU Research Computing Center