Dear all,

I've uploaded to the test tool shed a pscan_chip_test repository and I'm looking for help in testing it since it's my first time setting up a Galaxy repository.

Pscan-ChIP is a motif enrichment analysis tool. The stand-alone web interface is available here:

www.beaconlab.it/pscan_chip_dev

Any suggestion, bug report or feed back will be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Federico

Federico Zambelli, Ph.D.

ELIXIR-Italy Technical Coordinator

Bioinformatics, Evolution and Comparative Genomics Lab
Dept. of Biosciences
University of Milano - Italy

Institute of Biomembranes and Bioenergetics
National Research Council (CNR)
Bari - Italy

Our comforting conviction that the world makes sense rests
on a secure foundation: our almost unlimited ability to
ignore our ignorance.