Well, here's one config that should work.  I'll guess that you have the same
cleanup_datasets/ folder contents as I do so... having logged in as user that
galaxy runs under, doing a

crontab -e

on command line should get you crontab settings for that user.  I have an older
longer line that handles daily cleanup...

0 0 * * * sh /[path to your
galaxy]/galaxy-dist/scripts/cleanup_datasets/delete_userless_histories.sh; sh
/usr/local/galaxy/production2/galaxy-dist/scripts/cleanup_datasets/purge_histories.sh;
 sh
/usr/local/galaxy/production2/galaxy-dist/scripts/cleanup_datasets/purge_libraries.sh;
 sh
/usr/local/galaxy/production2/galaxy-dist/scripts/cleanup_datasets/purge_folders.sh;
 sh
/usr/local/galaxy/production2/galaxy-dist/scripts/cleanup_datasets/delete_datasets.sh;
 sh
/usr/local/galaxy/production2/galaxy-dist/scripts/cleanup_datasets/purge_datasets.sh

or a more abbreviated version:

@daily cd /[path to another galaxy
instance]/galaxy-dist/scripts/cleanup_datasets && sh
delete_userless_histories.sh && sh purge_histories.sh && sh purge_libraries.sh
&& sh purge_folders.sh && sh delete_datasets.sh && sh purge_datasets.sh

Hopefully that works for you...
d.

Message: 4