From: John Chilton [mailto:jmchil...@gmail.com]
Sent: woensdag 19 november 2014 15:53
To: Lukasse, Pieter
Cc: Bossers, Alex; Kuijt, Eric; galaxy-...@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Strange issue with datatypes in Galaxy version of
last week

I have created a ticket for this issue here (https://trello.com/c/jxqT0ndZ).

When the file is in the incorrect state (extension missing from the download) -
if you close out your browser tab and reopen it in a new window and try to
download the file does it still exhibit the problem (indicating a client-side
problem instead of a server metadata/datatype issue)?

-John

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 7:49 AM, Lukasse, Pieter