Hi Galaxy people,

I had a chat with some of you in the last workshop in Switzerland, and I got
information that you are planning to move to git.

Is this still the intention? If yes, then when should this happen?

Thank you,

Yours sincerely,
Abdulrahman Azab

Head engineer, ELIXIR.NO / The Genomic HyperBrowser team
Department of Informatics, University of Oslo, Boks 1072 Blindern, NO-0316
OSLO, Norway
Email: a...@ifi.uio.no, Cell-phone: +47 46797339
----
Senior Lecturer in Computer Engineering
Faculty of Engineering, University of Mansoura, 35516-Mansoura, Egypt
Email: abdulrahman.a...@mans.edu.eg</owa/abdulrahman.a...@mans.edu.eg>