Hi
I'm a first-year student for my Master Degree in China. I'm really
interested in GSOC and viewed a lot of 2015 ideas recently.  "Docker Swarm
and Compose" is the most attractive one for me.

I've some experience in opensource and have developed a lot of projects
with python. I read some books about docker recently and have deployed
galaxy with https://github.com/bgruening/docker-galaxy-stable/ .

I wondering what else I can do to prepare for the idea "Docker Swarm and
Compose". It will be awesome  to me to work with you. So I'm here asking
for advices.

Thanks in advance.