Hi all,

I've set up a simple tool using the synchronous method to upload a file on
galaxy.
I'm able to visit the external link, select and upload a file by the list.
The script that I use is data_source.py and the 'command' part in the xml
configuration is the same as the ucsc xml config (ucsc_tablebrowser.xml).
But my purpose is to import multiple files.

Have you any idea how I can set a way to import/upload multiple files by
using the synchronous method?

Thank in advance,
Best regards
Daniele