Hello Vipin,

the request goes to index() method at
galaxy/lib/galaxy/webapps/galaxy/api/tools.py

I also see in console the 403 Forbidden
https://galaxy.cbio.mskcc.org/api/tools/ when trying to upload. This is
probably connected with the upload problems some users were having with
your Oqtans instance (some files >50MB getting reliably stuck with the
"user not logged in" error -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o072cludvcxg9qv/Screenshot%202015-05-04%2015.12.18.png?dl=0
).

I tried multiple revisions of 15.03 including the latest but did not
succeed in reproducing this localy.

Could you please show us the config and/or server log output. (you can do
so privately at galaxy-b...@bx.psu.edu or mar...@bx.psu.edu)

Thanks

Martin