Hi Folks

I am trying to add a custom genome so that all users can choose it as reference in trackster (and others).

When I go to " Show loaded, system-installed builds <javascript:void(0);>" the build is listed, but it does not appear in the trackster reference build drop-down list.

I have provided the fasta file and 2bit file.

I have built the necessary indices for bowtie, bwa, etc. using the data managers...

builds.txt is:
#Egrandis    Eucalyptus grandis 297v2 (Egrandis) (Egrandis)

I have provided the lengths file as:
tool-data/shared/ucsc/chrom/Egrandis.len

twobit.loc is
#Egrandis    tool-data/shared/Eucalyptus/2bit/Egrandis.2bit

Have I missed a step to make it show up in the trackster reference build drop-down?

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Best regards!

Fourie

--
Prof Fourie Joubert