Dnia 2015-05-04, pon o godzinie 11:48 +0200, Zuzanna K. Filutowska
pisze:
> Dear All,
>
> is there any option to not remove files that has been imported to Galaxy
> from FTP directory and to not remove files that haven't been imported
> since 3 days?

I would be grateful if someone from developers would be so kind to
address this issue as it is quite important for our users.

--

Pozdrawiam,

--
Zuzanna K. Filutowska, HPC Systems Administrator
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center