Hello,

I am designing some test and I have a problem, it works under the Galaxy
web environment, but it doesn't work when I try to use it as a test case.
Indeed I am trying other tests and they fail as well.

My test  *./run_tests.sh -framework -id parallelism_bam_filter_reads* says
the next:

ERROR: filter reads ( parallelism_bam_filter_reads ) > Test-1
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ralonso/galaxy/test/functional/test_toolbox.py", line 268, in
test_tool
    self.do_it( td )
  File "/home/ralonso/galaxy/test/functional/test_toolbox.py", line 55, in
do_it
    raise e
RunToolException: Error creating a job for these tool inputs - {u'type':
u'error', u'data': {u'input': u'History does not include a dataset of the
required format / build'}}

And the other test  *./run_tests.sh -framework -id compare_bam_as_sam*

ERROR: compare_bam_as_sam ( compare_bam_as_sam ) > Test-1
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ralonso/galaxy/test/functional/test_toolbox.py", line 268, in
test_tool
    self.do_it( td )
  File "/home/ralonso/galaxy/test/functional/test_toolbox.py", line 37, in
do_it
    stage_data_in_history( galaxy_interactor, testdef.test_data(),
test_history, shed_tool_id )
  File "/home/ralonso/galaxy/test/base/interactor.py", line 38, in
stage_data_in_history
    upload_wait()
  File "/home/ralonso/galaxy/test/base/interactor.py", line 279, in wait
    while not self.__history_ready( history_id ):
  File "/home/ralonso/galaxy/test/base/interactor.py", line 297, in
__history_ready
    return self._state_ready( state, error_msg="History in error state." )
  File "/home/ralonso/galaxy/test/base/interactor.py", line 356, in
_state_ready
    raise Exception( error_msg )
Exception: History in error state.

Besides than it tries to migrate the database each time I try a test case
and it takes too long. I have seen that you can use --db postgres but it
doesn't work, I think this option should be user with --dockerize (that is
not my case).

would you have any idea of what is going on?

Best regards

--
Roberto Alonso
Functional Genomics Unit