Hi all,

I have encountered a problem when trying to run trinityrnaseq (Galaxy Tool
Version 0.0.1) from Galaxy. Leaving the strand-specificity input parameter as
"None" will prevent the form from being submitted. Instead, the
strand-specificity input box will be highlighted in red and I'm asked to
"Please verify this parameter."

Before the last update we were running a very very old instance of Galaxy (I
think the update before the last was in 2013) from which we could submit
trinity-jobs just fine. I found a commit from Aysam from late 2014 which does
something in the immediate vicinity of the "Please verify this parameter" -
message. (https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/commits/bda732e549b7/),
which I am guessing could have something to do with it.

Anyone got any ideas regarding this? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Christian

--
Dr. Christian Schudoma