Hi Nicola

It happens with both versions available on the main toolshed. We originally had
the package from bhaas, latest revision from 2012 and yesterday I installed the
one from biomonika which requires package_trinityrnaseq_2013_08_14 (which in
turn downloads a copy of trinity).
Both have the same problem.

Since a None value for the strand-spec. parameter means that the parameter is
ignored (in the Cheetah code) I would think that the issue does not go down to
the tool level (I can run Trinity on the command line just fine without
specifying the strand-spec.)

Thanks
Christian