I recently updated our server to the latest release and have just had a user
who ran up a lot of space and isn’t seeing it come back when she purges her
data. I’ve tried using the set_user_disk_usage.py script as I’ve previously
done to resolve this but now it is failing with the following:

(galaxy_env)[galaxy@galaxy scripts]$ ./set_user_disk_usage.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./set_user_disk_usage.py", line 85, in <module>
    model, object_store, engine = init()
  File "./set_user_disk_usage.py", line 43, in init
    for key, value in config_parser.items( "app:main" ):
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/ConfigParser.py", line 565, in items
    raise NoSectionError(section)
ConfigParser.NoSectionError: No section: ‘app:main'

Do I need a newer python or is this a bug/regression?

Shane

Dr. Shane Sturrock
Senior Scientist
shane.sturr...@biomatters.com | P: +64 9 379 5064