Hi all,
I have uploaded a gff annotation to a shared library and when I try to load it
into trackster it tries consistently to load an older dataset that does not
exist anymore and does not correspond to the real gff dataset file. If I load
the gff into a history, then this file is correctly loaded into trackster.
Any ideas what is going on? Any workaround so that we can load visualisations
without creating histories with all the data beforehand?
Cheers,Cristian