Cheers,CristianSubject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Trackster bug
From: hansrudolf.h...@fmi.ch
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 10:38:58 +0200
CC: galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org
To: tuto...@hotmail.com

Hi Cristian
This problem sounds familiar. Have the new and the old file the same name? If
so, try renaming your new gff file.
Hans-Rudolf

On Jun 10, 2015, at 10:34 AM, C. Ch. <tuto...@hotmail.com> wrote:Hi all,
I have uploaded a gff annotation to a shared library and when I try to load it
into trackster it tries consistently to load an older dataset that does not
exist anymore and does not correspond to the real gff dataset file. If I load
the gff into a history, then this file is correctly loaded into trackster.
Any ideas what is going on? Any workaround so that we can load visualisations
without creating histories with all the data beforehand?