Hi Carl,

Yes, the problem is fixed. Thank you very much. Just in case, I see that galaxy-release-15.05 is now free of this bug but galaxy-release-15.07 has this bug again.

Cheers,
Ata

On Wednesday 2015-07-15 07:54, Carl Eberhard wrote:

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 07:54:05
From: Carl Eberhard <carlfeberh...@gmail.com>
To: Ata Roudgar <aroud...@sfu.ca>
Cc: Galaxy Dev List <galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org>,
   Martin Siegert <sieg...@sfu.ca>, Matthew Laird <lai...@sfu.ca>,
   Franklin Bristow <franklin.bris...@phac-aspc.gc.ca>
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Possible bug on
   "Create a collection of paired datasets"

Hi, Ata Roudgar
It is indeed a bug. Thank you very much for the excellent and *helpful* report!

We now have a fix for this on the release_15.05 branch of the github repository:
https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/commit/13a40b3ef206f8662a49dfd06fbbc05b026f8c64

It should fix the issue but please let us know if it doesn't. Sorry for the
trouble.