Hello,

i'm actually having a message of "connection reset by peer" when i'm launching
a long API request (upload files only links actually, run the workflow other
them and retrieve the results into a specific folder).

The workflow is working fine when i proceed to an analysis file by file but
when it comes to several file processing (like 10 or more), this exception
appear.

I'm working with Bioblend on a local instance with a postgres SGBD. I've perfom
the database performance enhancement you suggest for production mode. But right
know i don't have any Apache or Nginx server. Is that mandatory ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards.

HC.