Hi there

I'm trying to use the blastp tools from the ncbi_blast_tools, but every
time I try and run a job I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/net/
datasrv3hs.sanbi.ac.za/cip0/software/galaxy/galaxysrv/galaxy/lib/galaxy/jobs/runners/__init__.py",
line 163, in prepare_job
    job_wrapper.prepare()
  File "/net/
datasrv3hs.sanbi.ac.za/cip0/software/galaxy/galaxysrv/galaxy/lib/galaxy/jobs/__init__.py",
line 859, in prepare
    self.command_line, self.extra_filenames, self.environment_variables =
tool_evaluator.build()
  File "/net/
datasrv3hs.sanbi.ac.za/cip0/software/galaxy/galaxysrv/galaxy/lib/galaxy/tools/evaluation.py",
line 422, in build
    raise e
NotFound: cannot find 'files_path' while searching for
'db_opts.histdb.files_path'

This is happening when expanding the tool template. The BLAST db in in the
history (thus the reference to histdb) but why can it not find this
attribute?

Peter