Dear Galaxy Developer,

As one of our data mining projects, we are trying to learn the metadata
structure of different tool repositories. Since Galaxy provides a platform
with a rich resource, we are wondering if there is an API service to
retrieve all the tool information.  So far, we have discovered that the
list of tools can be found at https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/, and would
like to know if there is an easier way to retrieve the information than
crawling through the links in toolshed.

Thank you,
Chelsea