https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/ToolShedApi

From: galaxy-dev [mailto:galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.galaxyproject.org] On Behalf
Of CHELSEA JU
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 1:32 PM
To: galaxy-dev
Subject: [galaxy-dev] Galaxy Resource

Dear Galaxy Developer,

As one of our data mining projects, we are trying to learn the metadata
structure of different tool repositories. Since Galaxy provides a platform with
a rich resource, we are wondering if there is an API service to retrieve all
the tool information.  So far, we have discovered that the list of tools can be
found at https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/, and would like to know if there is an
easier way to retrieve the information than crawling through the links in
toolshed.

Thank you,
Chelsea

UT Southwestern