Sorry for the noise, the original wasn't intended to go the whole mailing
list.

Since I've made public the terrible thing we do locally (git repo) I just
wanted to mention that I'd love to get away from that and start
centralising our tools in the MTS, they're just not release ready, and
currently are under heavy development.